To support us please clickhere.
YOU, TOO, CAN SUPPORT US TODAY!
The Association of Families, Friends and Collaborators of the Oblates of the Virgin Mary.
Make Contributions towards the Sustenance and Success of Oblate vocations and apostolates.
Some Give by Going – Some Go by Giving
You, Too, Can Become a Missionary to Africa... and the World
Here is HOW you can SUPPORT the Lanteri Oblate Seminary:
TRAINING AND SUSTENANCE OF SEMINARIANS: SPONSORSHIP OPTIONS
Sponsorship of a Seminarian can be full or partial:
- Full Sponsorship covers the Tuition Fees, and the Room and Board.
- Partial sponsorship means a donor’s contribution of any part of the total cost of training a seminarian as regard either school fees and/or Room and Board.
MODE of CONTRIBUTION: WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS, HOW CAN I SUPPORT?
1. You can offer a sponsorship to one or more seminarians, for either a part of his training or throughout the entire duration of his training for the Catholic priesthood and Religious Life.
2. Sponsors can contribute periodically (e.g., either monthly, quarterly, bi-annually or annually) to the training and sustenance of the Seminarian.
3. We welcome a personal or individual contributions and donations towards the training and sustenance of a seminarian.
4. Co-sponsorship: Two or more persons, or a family, a parish, or an association or organization of Catholic inspiration (operating at any level, e.g. at parish, Diocesan) can jointly sponsor the training of Seminarian.
As regards points 3 and 4 above, the name of the prospective sponsor(s) will be made known (to the candidate concerned) by the Seminary authorities at an appropriate time(e.g. on the occasion of his Final Religious Profession/ priestly ordination), or otherwise remain anonymous, depending on the preference of the Sponsor(s) himself or herself.
5. A benefactor may simply give a tithe, that is, a certain percentage (e.g., 1, 3, 5, 10% or more) of his/her (monthly) income to the needs and projects of the Lanteri Oblate Seminary.
6. Financial contributions may be made in parts until the amount pledged by the sponsor is completed.
7. Contributions or donations can be in cash or in kind (material gifts).
8. If so desired, the sponsorship can be given in memory or in honor of a loved relative or friend (alive or deceased) or of a Saint, or indeed as a contribution toward a specific good cause in church or society. Please let us know the name of the person/Saint or of the Cause for which you make the contribution.
9. Individuals can form an associate group to jointly give support our Seminarians and priests in their training (Formation) and apostolate.
YOU CAN ASSIST US
IN ONE OF MANY WAYS:
You (as an individual, family, organization or group) can financially contribute in at least one of the following ways, as you prefer:
- On a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis, you can send your own contribution, for the formation and the evangelisation works of the Oblates of the Virgin Mary.
- You can sponsor one or more of our particular needs and projects, listed in this leaflet.
- You can make a partial contribution towards the realisation of our particular needs and projects.
You can also contribute in kind, materially. Remember us
Whatever amount you choose to support us with will be appreciated.
We welcome contributions and support toward the actualisation of the following projects and needs. (Please you may indicate, if you wish, the specific area or areas in this list in which you want to offer your support):
- Train young Oblatesduring initial formation in Nigeria. The initial formation covers, normally, a period of at least nine (09) years: this includes studies in Philosophy, the Novitiate, and Theology till Priestly Ordination. You can help train them in any one of these ways, by giving:Acquisition of a land and the building of a Formation House (a Seminary) complex.
- A full sponsorship or scholarship. This includes: the School Fees and the Room & Board.
- A partialsponsorship or scholarship. This includes either the School fees only, OR the Room & Board only;
- You can also offer sponsorship to one or more Seminarians for either a part of or throughout the duration of his training in the Seminary.
- Acquisition of a Residential House for Oblate Priests in view of apostolates.
- The realization of multi-purpose pastoral projects for evangelization (Centre of Spirituality/Retreats, Conference Centre, Marian Sanctuary…).
- Well-equipped library: purchase of books and computers.
- Automobiles to meet our pastoral and missionary demands.
Also, keep us in your prayers, for that is the most valuable currency there is. But if God has been generous with you, think about sharing that with our work in the Congregation of the Oblates of the Virgin Mary in Nigeria. Any contribution you make will be highly appreciated.
Contributions may be made in cash or kind. To support us please click here.
Contributions can be paid into:Fidelity BankAccount Name: Lanteri Oblate Seminary;Account No.: 4150022706
Enclose it an envelope and have it addressed to the Seminary as indicated below, forward it through any Oblate priest or Seminarian, or by a safest postage.
For donations in kind or for more information about the works of the Lanteri Oblate Seminary, please contact the Rector, Lanteri Oblate Seminary through the details below:
WE THANK YOU FOR BEING PART OF OUR LIFE AND JOURNEY.