Following our mission mandate to be missionaries to the world, the Congregation is present in about nine (9) countries of the world; since 1998, it has been in Nigeria for evangelization and the formation of young men for the Catholic Priesthood in the Religious life.
In our apostolate, attentive to the signs of the time, the Oblates:
- Attend to the ministry of the word, particularly through the spiritual exercises;
- Promote the ministries of reconciliation and mercy and of spiritual direction;
- Contribute to the formation and fraternal assistance of the clergy;
- Spread and sustain the truth of faith and moral values; the patrimony of revelation and the magisterium of the church;
- Distribute good books and the sound doctrine of the church through the means of social communications;
- Foster the missionary apostolate
- Promote the formation and animation of the laity.
- The Congregation is equally committed to the evangelization of culture;
- Giving priority, among the spheres of pastoral care ‘to the poor (Mt 25:35-36), youth and families’ and;
- The promotion of peace.